Below, I have posted my final board for the beverage design project. I chose to develop a travel mug for people suffering from arthritis or other diseases effecting their grip. My final design solution is a stainless steel cased mug with several features for the user including a grip cut out of the side. The contour of this cut-out allows the user to take stress off of their fingers by using the top of the hand to support the beverage’s weight.
The feedback I got from my critique was very beneficial and will be implemented in my future boards. I now realize I should have done more to separate the final ¾ view from the surrounding shots of the mugs. The hierarchy is there but it could definitely be stronger. I also need to address my use of text as a design element. The large block to the left could have benefited from bolded or different colored phrases in order to grasp the attention of readers. Finally, I came close to dividing my board in half, reducing the visual interest of the presentation.
Easy Grip Travel Mug Presentation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment